Born 1948 Philadelphia PA.
Associate Degree Architecture Temple University 1968
- US Army 1968; Graduated Airborne training early 1969.
- SFTG 1969 Graduated 1970
- First assignment SFTG Instructor AMTS
- 5th SFG 1970- A109 Thong Duc-Then a B team to train Cambodians
- ETS 1971
- Physician Assistant (PA) program University of Washington. (Became one of the first seven PAs in Alaska);
- BS SUNY at Stony Brooke; MS California Coast
- PA in Alaska, New York, Oregon and Washington;
- Instructor: PA program State University of New York and Pacific University; Oregon
- General contractor (part time) New construction and renovations houses 1982 -1992.
- PA Kaiser Permanente Department of Urology Portland Oregon, Subspecialty Sexual Dysfunction
- Part time private practice in sex therapy;
- Associate Professor Pacific University PA Program
- Currently finishing PhD dissertation in Psychology
Married/ blended family; One son- age 28 and one grandson age 5; Two stepdaughters, three step granddaughters and one step grandson.